Get the Pokemon Light Platinum ROM Free Download from one of the most popular Pokemon roms website names as pokemonlog. If you are searching for Pokemon Light Platinum ROM hack then you are at the right place. So far in the Pokemon Series, there are several other games released Pokemon Sage ROM etc. But Light Platinum is the most demanding in the Pokemon Games records. Get the free and full version of the game link given at the end of this amazing review.
Some Pokemon Light Platinum Version Screenshots:
Pokemon Light Platinum GBA ROM Brief Overview & Walkthrough:
If you are searching for the Working download link of Pokemon Light Platinum Version then here we provide you the best service to download it for your device. Make sure that you have the specific emulator installed on your device while running this game. Light Platinum Version containing all the new and latest pokemons from almost all the Generation which is the amazing feature of the game.
Now you have a different angle of playing the pokemon light platinum online or offline. Now if you consider both options are available to you and you can also play the game on your android phone and even on the iOs devices as well as well by downloading the pokemon light platinum apk version as well the right Emulator for your device.
Inhore City Gym in Pokemon Light Platinum GBA Free:
In the game, one of the amazing and best Gym is also present name as Inhore City Gym. It is located in the City and can be accessed by some of the Pokemons as well. You have to make it to the end to fight the leader and find your way to complete some missions that are assigned to you. There are some Combee hives on the trees which can be found easily and however a random battle with a Combee will automatically start whenever you want to play any battle.
While playing the Pokemon light platinum latest free download you can apply some cheats which are available over the internet and can be applied while in the runtime of the game. Now you have access to several different cheats which you can apply them while playing the platinum light GBA. Several Cheats platforms include the pokemon light platinum for android, GBA emulator, and to cheats as well. Like for Applying any cheat in GBA Emulator, you have to follow some instructions for successful execution of your cheats. The rules and orders you have to follow and consider are given below:
- For Playing the game you have to download the exact setup from our Website.
- Then you have to open the VisualBoy Advance Interface.
- After that, you have to download and start the Emulator.
- Note that there is a specific emulator for Pokemon Light Platinum GBA.
- Start the Emulator and load the setup file to run the game.
- Please, you have to Visit the Pokemon Center.
- Now go to Cheats option and then select the Cheat List given there.
Pokemon Light Platinum Walkthrough of Facts:
While this the amazing and interesting section of overall review about Pokemon Light Platinum version which can be the leading part while deciding to download the game and specific emulator of the game. One of the amazing fact in this version is that the game has 2 main languages supported while during the development process of the game. If you are from Portugal and want to run and play the game in your national language then its a big and interesting news for you. The game in English as well as in Portugal languages. Also, try Pokemon Fusion Generation Download Game RPG For free
Overall there are some green areas in the game and the graphics of Pokemon light platinum ds are highly improved from its previous version and now you will have a chance of playing a different version of the pokemon game which you will have never tried I’m sure. Some new areas are also added which are quite interesting in graphics and scenes and even did not discovered by anyone else.
Pokemon from Johto, Kanto, Hoenn:
From the moment you step into New Bark Town, you can access Kanto (first seen in Pokemon Red, Green and Blue), Johto and Hoenn regions with their respective Pokemons. The region you start with depends on which starter Pokemon you choose. For example, if you choose Totodile, you will start your adventure in Johto. By the time Kanto is unlocked, all 8 badges have been obtained and it is fully open for exploration.
Badges are now collectibles that can be accessed through a touch screen menu displayed by pressing (start) button using stylus or D-pad on your controller. Upon obtaining one badge from each region, Mt. Coronet (the highest peak in Sinnoh Region) is accessible to climb directly from New Bark Town via Route 27 without having to go through Celadon City (Route 16). The first 5 floors of Mt. Coronet contain wild Pokemon, Gym Leaders’ rooms, entrances to their respective gyms and a hidden gift Pokemon. After beating the Champion, you are able to access Route 28.
Mt. Coronet is divided into 20 floors. Each floor has 1 wild Pokemon encounter per step. However, after obtaining the National Pokedex (all Pokemon from all regions), it is possible to obtain wild Pokemon from any region in this manner as well. For example: It’s possible to battle Chinchou on floor 2 of Mt Coronet while accessing Kanto region for the first time (early game).
Number of Gyms:
All 8 badges are available from the start. Gym Leaders of Sinnoh make up most of the Gym Leaders. Occult Badge is required to evolve Eevee into Espeon or Umbreon at night (in front of a rock formation outside Mt Mortar). You can get Marowak’s Bone Club as a trivia question answer at Pewter City Museum for beating all the 8 Gyms (prevents fainting if you have less than 1 HP left).
There’s a house next to Route 36 which was not seen in previous Pokemon games – inside are 3 grannies who give out TMs of Dizzy Punch, Confuse Ray, Icy Wind & Snore (one of each). Also tell you how many calories are burnt when running. Night time in Routes, Dungeons, Towns and Cities: Night time will change your environment to night when you are in Routes or Dungeons. It is also darker at night in cities and towns as well.
All Legendary Pokemon:
- Regirock, Regice and Registeel (Unlocked after beating the Elite Four)
- Arceus (Unlockable via a Special Event after getting all 16 Badges)
- Darkrai (Criminal Case at the PWT under “Expedition”)
- Shaymin (Obtained by winning a Wi-Fi Raffle on Pokemon Platinum/Diamond/Pearl ore HeartGold/SoulSilver once you meet all the requirements for it).
- Giratina (Obtained by earning Premier Ribbons on Pokemon Diamond/Pearl ore HeartGold/SoulSilver.)
- Zapdos, Moltres and Articuno (Via Nintendo Events. Zapdos is currently obtainable when you connect your DS to Platinum and HeartGold. Moltres is currently obtainable when you connect your DS to SoulSilver and Platinum. Articuno currently cannot be obtained.)
- Manaphy (Via Nintendo Events)
- Darkrai (Obtained by earning Premier Ribbons on Pokemon Diamond/Pearl ore HeartGold/SoulSilver)
- Latias, Latios, Groudon, Kyogre, Jirachi and Deoxys (Via Nintendo Events)
- Mewtwo (Asleep after completing the main game’s story)
- Mew (Using a Pokemon with Synchronize on Floor 23 of the Survival Area in the post-game after you have all 16 Badges.) [HINTS: Personality Value of 221; Physical
Gym Leaders and Elite Four:
One interesting thing to note about gym leaders and elite four is that some of them now have shiny Pokemon. Here are some of the names and pokemon.
*Nardur (Lakeside Leader): Arcanine Lvl.41, Dragonair Lvl.42, Charmeleon Lvl.43
*Mason (Cave Leader): Onix Lvl.44, Golbat Lvl.44, Graveler Lvl 45 *Owain (Forest Leader): Venomoth lvl 42 , Butterfree lvl 43 , Parasect lvl 44
*Abigail (Water Gym Leader): Goldeen level 43 , Seaking Level 45, Magikarp level 43 ^ There is no 4th member in elite four now . You face the champion after defeating all other 3 members and you can challenge them.
The Elite Four and Champion all sport new looks as well, with the exception of Brandon who remains unchanged from D/P/Pt.
Your Pokemon now gain experience from fighting wild Pokemon even if they faint . In previous games, you needed to switch out or defeat them completely in order to gain experience (only works on lvl 100 and under Pokemon). So now this gives more advantage to those who disregard their dislikes towards training lower leveled Pokemon. So one option is throwing out some Pokeballs and hope for capture while other is hoping for a great exp.
In regards to errors in this game, there are quite a few which you should be aware of:
1) One error noticed so far is that if you talk to a person in Village Bridge before defeating Chuck at Cianwood Gym, although it says “You still need to defeat Chuck”, after you beat him it will say “You already defeated him!” Therefore doing so might break your game if you do not proceed the way I suggest below (I do not know about other people though). Either way, I suggest that you talk to him and then go fight Chuck.
2) A few Pokemon, including Psyduck, Golduck, Abra, Kadabra, Krabby and Kingler do not get their icons properly shown when the battle starts. However they can still be selected without any problem.
3) After 1 or 2 seconds of selecting a move for your Pokemon from the menu screen it changes back to normal (as in P/Pt). This is annoying during battles but so far i have not found any way to fix this apart from restarting my game after every 10 battles . Hopefully this gets fixed soon.
Pokemon Light Platinum GBA ROM Pokedex:
Below is the list of all the Pokemons and creatures which are available in the pokemon light platinum free version and can be used accordingly. Now, this is not the full and final list and can be altered in the near future as some new pokemons are constantly adding in the Pokedex of light platinum version. This list of all Pokemon Pokedex also includes the Pokemon Legendaries. Some of the pokemons are from the latest generations as well. As this Pokedex includes hundreds of Pokemon from Generation I, II, III, IV and V of Nintendo Pokemon Games.
Amazing Feature of Pokemon Light Platinum GBA ROM:
- New and Vast Area.
- Several other pokemons from higher generations.
- Some new Fakemons are also included.
- New Missions are included and complex this time.
- New Pokeballs are present in the game.
- More complex missions to complete.
- Pokemon League.
- The Storyline, cast, and crew are different.
- Some new Sprites are added to the Light platinum version.
- Events are added for entertainment purposes.
- Final Event is also there.
- Pokemon World Championship is added.
- New GBA Emulator can be accessed.
- Pokemon Legendaries can be matched easily.
- New leaders and Elite Four.