Pokemon Diamond ROM is one of the best Pokemon game which is available at Pokemonlog.com Website. Pokemon Diamond Download rom have new cast and crew and developed by the Games Freak and published by The Pokemon Company. Several new fixes are present in the game this time. Totally a role-playing adventured based game. The main character is in the Third Person-environment.
Pokemon Diamond Download ROM Download File Info:
- Game Full Name: Pokemon Diamond Version GBA ROM
- Developers: Games Freak
- Publishers: The Pokemon Company
- Game Setup Size: More than 10MB
Pokemon Diamond Download ROM Full Version Snapshots:
Pokemon Diamond ROM Full Walkthrough and Gameplay:
As the game starts, you will see three different scenes in the gameplay environment. One of them is field Map, where the main character is moving in the area and discover some interesting working pokemons. You can make use of the PokeBalls which are also available in the Pokemon Diamond Version rom hack download.
While throwing the Pokeballs you are able to find and discover some new pokemons in the area. Sometimes there come some Wild Type Pokemons which are dangerous. The trainer who is your real guide, order you to destroy and fight with the Wild type Pokemon Character. Remember that there are numerous kind of Wild-type of Pokemon present in the diamond download rom version. So the overall Pokedex is update from the previous version of pokemon games.
In the Hokkaido region, there are various Gym centers, where you have to visit some Gym and collect some Gym badges in the game. As soon as you collect badges, you are good to go and explore some mysterious places in the region. Some of the Gym leaders such as Maylene, Fantina are really amazing characters.
Graphics of the Pokemon Diamond Version:
The Graphics of the game is improved from the previous Pokemon Platinum version which was so frustrating. The Screen UI is updated from the previous version, now there are three main screens. Battle Screen, field map, and main menu. You can select different options in the main menu present on the bottom of the screen like in Free full Pokemon Sage Download.
Pokemon Capturing is one of the fun parts of the diamond game rom. While you catch some pokemons through the pokeballs, your experience points increases. As your experience points increase your level will be shifted to UP. Some tasks will be open for you to complete the game.
Battle Mechanics and other features:
The Battle Mechanics are in the better version now. Some advance class features are present while playing battle with your enemies. After collecting some exercise points you will be able to collect some Special pokemons on the way also.
Some of your enemies are present in the core are of the assigned region. Where you are playing the game in the start of the game. Be aware of them, anytime they can attack you for completing their missions. Some special forces are given to them which can be used very wisely by them to fight with you.
Oreburgh City is a Pokemon-filled city in the Sinnoh region. It is home to some of the most popular Pokemon, including Geodude and Graveler. The Oreburgh Mine may be closed down for being too dangerous, but that doesn’t stop people from coming here to try their luck at claiming fossils or rare stones!
Oreburgh City is an old mining town nestled among mountainsides high above sea level. Its dusty red clay streets wind past dilapidated buildings with peeling paintwork before opening out into wide areas where Pokemon Trainers can battle and have Pokemonfights against one another. You’ll find all sorts of interesting characters roaming around its bustling centre, eager to show you something new they’ve found in pokemon diamond gba download zip.
Important places in Oreburgh City are: Pokemon Centre, Oreburgh Mine and Pokemon Mart.
The Pokemon centre is located here if you need healing after a tough battle with your opponents! It’s also home to other trainers who want to trade or show off their Pokemon. You can even find valuable fossils for sale at this location so be sure not to pass it by. There are tons of shops too including the Pokemon Mart where you’re able to buy all sorts of essentials that will come in handy on your travels between Sinnoh regions! Outdoors markets sell fresh produce such as apples, potatoes and tomatoes.
Things to do in Oreburgh City are below:
- Pokemon Centre: heal your Pokemon and trade with other trainers or buy fossils.
- Oreburgh Mine: find treasures for yourself at the mine!
- Pokemon Mart: load up on supplies before you go exploring between Sinnoh regions.
- Outdoor markets: come here to get fresh fruit, veggies and even meat like chicken! You can also purchase some fish from vendors too if that’s what you’re craving. This place is alive with activity as it bustles about eagerly showing off something new they’ve found only moments ago in search of more excitement when someone else drops a surprise onto them instead!
Jubilife City is a popular tourist destination in Jubilife City. Jubilife is famous for its modern skyscrapers and lively city center, the largest market of Pokemon Diamond items on Earth.
The most well-known landmark of Jubilife is a large TV tower that sits at the edge of Jubilife’s business district, broadcasting around the world with messages about Jubilife to all who may listen below it as if they can hear them from space. The main attraction is an amusement park called “Jubilee Land” which features various rides including some water slides and roller coasters designed specifically for younger children or those who are shorter than average height such as toddlers or young girls (and plenty more).
Some special places in Jubilife City are: Jubilife Station, Jubilife TV Tower and Jubilee Land.
Jubilife City is located in the Sinnoh Region of Pokemon Diamond. The most well-known landmark of Jubilife is a large TV tower that sits at the edge of Jubilife’s business district, broadcasting around the world with messages about Jubilise to all who may listen below it as if they can hear them from space.
Things to do in Jubilife City are given below:
- Jubilife TV Tower: The Jubilee Land is located outside of Jubilife’s business district. It offers many rides for kids and adults alike to enjoy, such as water slides or roller coasters.
- Jubilife Station: A station that connects the city to other destinations in Sinnoh Region like Oreburgh City and Floaroma Town.
- Jubilee Land: Called “Jubilee Land” which features various rides including some water slides and roller coasters designed specifically for younger children or those who are shorter than average height such as toddlers or young girls (and plenty more). Some special places in Jubilife City are Jubilife Station, Jubillte TV Tower and Jubilee.
Sandgem Town is a small town located in the Sandgem region of the Pokemon World. Sandgem is typically hot and arid, but has been known to have an occasional rainfall that can last anywhere from ten minutes to two hours. Sandgems’ climate varies on which part of the year it falls during; there’s always some variation between day-time temperatures and night-time ones as well. It seems like Sandgem would be a perfect place for all organisms who prefer dry climates!
The first thing you’ll notice when walking into this quaint little village are its old cobbled streets, leading up to an ornate fountain with water flowing down the steps at one end. The other side houses three more buildings. Note for new players – It may seem like you’re stuck at first when exploring Sandglem Town due to some limitations.
Things to do in Sandgem Town are:
- Sandgem Pokemon Lab: Located on the outskirts of Sandgem Town, most of this lab is underground.
- Sandgem Mart: A large department store that sells everything from food and clothing to even premade meals!
- “Battle House”: The Battle House in Sandgem allows trainers to battle without worrying about any trainer rules or regulations. As a result, it’s usually pretty chaotic inside with people battling constantly all over the building.
- Route 202: This route can be found just outside Sandgems’ town limits and leads directly into Route 201, which connects Sandgem Town to Jubilife City.
Connection with other Devices:
Now you will be able to connect the game with other devices such as the pokemon diamond rom is compatible with the Game Boy Advance (GBA ) and RPG. This game is similar to the pokemon pearl rom, which is great in graphics as well in the battle mode of the game. The game is actually based in the Hokkaido region which is quite similar to Hoenn region in the previous games.
Some Amazing features to Discover in Pokemon Diamond ROM Download:
- Three main screens.
- Amazing UI and Graphics.
- Field map is new this time.
- New PokeBalls.
- Catch the Pokemons with the Pokeballs.
- The Region is Hokkaido.
- Sinnoh region is not available.
- Pokemon League.
- New Scenes and enemies in the game.